- Are the tickets registered?
No, the ticket shows the buyer's name but they are NOT named, they can be transferred.
- I do not see any available seats on the website that I am interested in, are there any other availabilities?
The availability is what it displays on the website.
- What does Season Ticket mean and what does it include?
Season ticket provides access to all sessions of the tournament. No other formulas are provided.
- Are there any discounts for children?
Children up to one year old can enter without a ticket. No other concessions or discounts are provided.
- I will not use the purchased ticket, can I get a refund?
Tickets are non-refundable, but since they are not named, they are transferable.
- Can I enter even after the session has started?
Yes, you can enter at any time, subject to game times.
- Where can I find today's schedule?
The order of play is posted on the official event website.
- Which players will play the matches?
It is not possible to predict who will play and when. The order of play is published the same day of the matches and the Captains have the right to change their choices.
- What time do the matches start?
The timetable shown on the official program is valid.
- How long does a match last?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to predict the length of a tennis match.
- If I leave the venue, can I re-enter?
You can leave the court but not the venue, once you leave the Unipol Arena you cannot re-enter with the same ticket.
- What occurs in case of rain?
Matches are played indoors, so the match will not be interrupted.
- I cannot attend all the matches, can I give the ticket to another person who will see the ones I do not see?
No, the ticket is valid for one access only.
- The program has been changed, can I get a refund?
The ticket is purchased for the session and not for a specific match/player. The program may change and there is no refund of the ticket.
- I arrived late, when I entered the match was almost over, is there a refund?
There is no refund of the ticket or a voucher for another purchase.
- I am a FITP Member, how do I associate my card to benefit from the dedicated discount?
Once the registration process has been completed, you can click on the "Associate FITP card" button.
- My child is a minor and cannot register. How can he benefit from the discount for FITP Members?
The parent can register with their data and once the process is completed they will be able to associate the child's FITP card with the account.
We reserve the right to respond to all requests within 3-5 business days. Please note that some requests may take longer.
Telephone assistance service dedicated only to online buyers of the official website of the Italian stage of the Davis Cup
Telephone: 0282900533 *
*All operators respond from Italy, we remind you that the service is active from Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 13.00 and from 14.00 to 17.00.